WAITING....NOT patiently!!!

Teg is hopefully "with puppy", to be confirmed in the next couple days with "old school methods". I think I have always been old school and hoping Nature takes its course, naturally...no progesterone testing, no ultrasounds, no xrays, no c-sections (knock on wood). I want my dogs to whelp naturally and let them decide when to wean...naturally. Yup *Natural*.... it's a theme. 




So waiting and actually I am super patient, but the weather is crappy and being stuck inside a bit more than my free spirit likes....time for obsessing a little bit if she is or isn't "with puppy", so feeling a little impatient. 






I LOVE raising puppies. It is hard to explain the miracle of those little beings, as you hold them on their first breath. So much promise for the future, stuff to look forward to as they
learn and mature, setting them up for their future lives. I'm sure a midwife feels the same, helping a woman give birth. Life really is an amazing thing. Death really sucks. While my heart is heavy, there is always the future & new breath. 






Popular posts from this blog

Mindset

The World goes round & round...ORBIT

New Zip Codes